Thursday, January 15, 2015

What's been happening...

Work. Lots of it. I'm hoping to cut back on the overtime. I'm tired and working on recovering from a cold virus. It's not pretty at all. Body aches, exhaustion (I've been in bed before 8 most nights), runny nose, non productive cough, and a mild headache...nothing ibuprofen, sleep, and tea can't fix.

Last night we had home made meat loaf, oven roasted carrots, peas, onion, Brussel sprouts, and celery. It was an easy meal and I tossed all the veggies in some Italian herb marinade.

We've also had BBQ pork chops, with a mixture of veggies.
KFC one night (my DH bought it).
Spaghetti and sauce

I put the last of our sliced turkey in the crock pot with a bunch of carrots, onion, garlic, pepper, potatoes, celery, and a couple containers of turkey stock from the freezer. I added some spices, and I will let it cook all day. YUM!


2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! Your dinners sound yummy- whenever you talk about what you put together in the crockpot it always sounds so delicious, and probably smells amazing when you walk in the house! We had meatloaf last night also- I think my family would eat that 3 times a week and never complain if I cooked it that often- they just love it. :)

    ReplyDelete