Thursday, January 1, 2015

January 2015

Happy New Year!! I can't believe it's 2015. Wow! Time flies when folks are working, providing for their families, and finding a moment for quality time.

I am working New Year's Eve, and New Year Day night shift.

Dinner last might was left over chicken, corn, peas, potatoes with gravy. I made some boxed stuffing also for the carb loving kids. My daughter made sea shell pasta with Prego spaghetti sauce for this evening's meal since I have to work.

 I don't make resolutions. I end up breaking them within the first few weeks, and after doing so, I just stopped making them. I am looking forward to working less overtime (one can hope right???) and paying down my debt some more. I will have new numbers for my debt later this week. I have 2014 numbers written down and will do the math for 2015 prior to posting.

I hope 2015 brings the best for everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment