Thursday, January 29, 2015

Dinner...

We had more salad left over from last night (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, peppers), home made pizzas (two were cheese, one pepperoni, one supreme IE mushroom, peppers, onion, garlic, pepperoni), and sliced pears.

We are using up what we have to keep some money saved. I used the last bit of Spaghetti sauce and mixed it with some tomato paste and a bit of water. I put the last bit of mozzarella cheese in the blender and grated it. I used pepperoni I had in the freezer, and cut up a bunch of lurking veggies. I used the last of the Parmesan cheese that we bought shredded from Aldi.

Four our pizza crust, I used a awesome bread recipe. The crust was amazing. We have the equivelant of one pizza left over. My DD will probably take that to work tonight for her lunch.



http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Rons-Bread-Machine-White/Detail.aspx?evt19=1


No comments:

Post a Comment