Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Today's frugal plan

I made breakfast for the crew (scrambled eggs, two apiece), there was a choice of toast, or blueberry bagels I had in the freezer. Since I have some english muffins that need to be used up, we are going to have english muffin pizza with marked down cheese ends, red and yellow peppers, and tomatoes for lunch. The peppers need to be used, I sliced them very thin for pizza. I also have two tomatoes that need to be used, sliced then with some onion to top our pizzas. The cheese ends are two weeks old, will be shredded, need to be used completely. The tomato sauce used will be spag sauce. Dinner is crock pot pork roast, onions, garlic and sauerkraut. The pork roast is almost 3 pounds, I paid 3.16 a package on a marked down shelf. Garlic and onions I had, I did buy two cans of sauerkraut to go with this. It's in the crock pot cooking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment