Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Been working and what's for dinner??

We had out of state company for two days, my parents came to visit. They left yesterday morning, and we did spend some money. On Monday, my husband sold some of his "comic books", and earned fifty dollars. We ended up using that money to buy boneless pork chops (seven of them), corn on the cob, and several baking potatoes. That is what we had for dinner on Monday. The remainder of the money went to the gas tank. On Tuesday morning, we took my parents out for breakfast at Golden Corral. The money for this was taken out of my savings account. I have been working Sunday night, Monday night, and taught Tuesday evening for five hours. I ended up leaving work last night and bought McDonald's for the ride home.....UGGG.

No comments:

Post a Comment