Sunday, February 5, 2012

Introduction

Hi, My name is Debbie, mom to three teens, wife of 23 years to Gary, and I work as a nurse. We live on my income (full time position with benefits), and try to live a frugal life that is satisfying and supportive of our monthly budgeting. We own our home, have pets (two cats and a dog), and attempt to grow veggies and fruits in our town house back yard! My son says that we can be fruit farmers and harvest our crops in the summer! My goals for our family include getting our debt paid (one more year on car), and attempt to refinance our home to a fifteen year loan. We are in our second month of making menu plans to stretch our grocery budget and offer a range of foods, and I keep a tally of what we spend on groceries to feed the five of us. We spent $358 for the month of January, and my goal for February is $250, using what we have in the pantry, fridge, and freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment