Friday, May 3, 2013

May Shopping

My monthly amount for groceries for a family of five is .....300.00 dollars.Well, I spent 116 yesterday. Let me break it down for you on what I bought.

one gallon of milk for drinking (we use powdered for cooking, baking, etc)
2 1/2 dozen eggs
sliced american cheese
motzerella cheese
colby cheese
lb of sliced turkey
3 lb grapes
5 lb bananas
1 1/2 lb tomatoes
3 yogurts
3 lb chicken drumsticks
hot chocolate
various bagged frozen veggies
3 gallons of juice
one loaf of bread
box of generic cereal
three bags of mashmellows for hot chocolate
cat food
10 lb potatoes
3 spag sauce
2 lb spaghetti
bottled water
canned beans
canned tomato
1 lb fresh mushrooms
5 lb carrots
1 lb celery
2 lb ground turkey
2 packages hot dogs


It really doesn't seem like much at all, once I list everything I bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment