Saturday, October 11, 2014

Dinner...

We went out last nigh to a Japanese Steakhouse and had a wonderful time. It cost a nice penny but like I said, we had a great time.

Today's dinner is spaghetti sauce, meat balls over some pasta.

I used half a lb of ground beef, one egg, some beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, Parmesan cheese, and the last onion roll in the blender to make breadcrumbs. I mixed this up and used a teaspoon to measure out meatballs. I baked them in the oven and then put them in the crock pot.

In the crock pot with the meatballs are two cans of crushed tomato, one can of diced tomato, three roma tomatoes, two medium sized onions, two big cloves of garlic, 7 baby sized peppers (red, yellow, orange), and half a large green pepper. I added some basil. I am going to let this cook all day until 4 and we are going to boil some pasta.

I am going to make a large salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber) and steam some broccoli to serve with this.

No pasta for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment