Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Meals

My MIL went to Orlando last night and got a hotel next to the airport. Her plane left Orlando at 715 this morning and she made it back to Rhode Island at 1030 this morning.

We had plain pancakes this morning and they were a bit difficult to get down. I ended up mashing the pancake up in small pieces and was able to better swallow it.

Lunch for me was a bowl of plain cheerios with fat free milk.

Dinner is some from scratch chicken noodle soup I made yesterday. Every one loved it and it was not very "spicy" and was a bit bland in my opinion without adding onions. It got rave reviews from the family. We have some left over and will be served as dinner tomorrow night since I am working tonight and tomorrow.

The kids finished all the take out left overs that we had accumulated in the fridge from my MIL.

2 comments:

  1. Did you eat the pancakes plain because of your esophagus? Is syrup not allowed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to eat them plain and had some problems swallowing the small pieces. I added some pancake syrup and it did not help. I guess pancakes will not be something I will eat until the ulcer heals some.

      Delete