Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Continuing with pantry/freezer/fridge clean out...

Today I have a 3 lb container that is half full of BBQ pork that needs to be eaten. It's been taking out of the freezer and is thawing now. We will have left over pork and beans in the fridge, and a small pan of "Jiffy" corn bread that is in the pantry. We will have a small salad on the side. It's about using what we have.

The dentist was very expensive yesterday. My husband and I spoke to the kids regarding Christmas. This year it is going to be very small and since the kids are adult age (20, 18, and 17), they should be able to understand that finances are leaner now.

I hope everyone has a great day!

5 comments:

  1. If it's not too much trouble share more like that.
    commercial ice machine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try. We always have a pantry challenge every month since we have limited funds. I usually just post what we are having for dinner and ramble on about family life.

      Thank you for reading and commenting.

      Delete
  2. I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them.
    industrial fridge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. With intersting game sims 4 cheats we also celebrate internation women's day. coming now

    ReplyDelete