Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March

I can't believe it's all ready March. I've incurred some expenses for this month. I went back to my doctor to get some treatment for anxiety (at my husband's request)because it is making me physically sick. I saw my doctor last week and  I am to return on Thursday for a follow up and pick up a possible prescription, and will return again in two weeks.

March 1st- ordered pizza from Little Ceasers

March 2nd- penne pasta, using frozen from scratch garden veggie spaghetti sauce I had in the freezer, topped with Parmesan cheese, and salad.

March 3rd- I put a pound of kidney beans on top of the stove to soak overnight (last night), and my husband said he was going to make chili in the crock pot. We do have some colby and cheddar cheese in the fridge, and I will make another salad to go with our meal.

 We have in the pantry, fridge, and freezer:

bulk kidney beans
yellow, red, orange peppers
jarred garlic
fresh onion couple
cans of diced tomato
ground turkey
all kinds of spices

I told him that if he wanted other stuff to put into the chili, he was going to have to buy it. I am holding on to the money in my account to pay for my tuition for class.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you start feeling better soon Debbie. Good on you to be organized and with everything in your pantry your dh can make a good chili with what you have on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following your blog has really made me more aware of the fresh fruits and veggies that I have on hand. I like the way you always use things up and incorporate what you have on hand into filling meals for your family.
    I also have anxiety issues that I deal with so I can empathize with you- it's not fun. I hope the doc can do something for you and you will feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete