Thursday, March 5, 2015

March 5th

Our dinner is a simple one. We have a thawed pork roast in the fridge. I put it into the crock pot with a couple of potatoes that I peeled and cut small. I added a couple of teaspoons of chopped garlic I had in a jar, a couple of mushrooms (the end of a fresh package I had in the fridge), some sage, onion powder (I am out of fresh onions), and a can of mushroom soup. The crock pot is on low, and will cook all day. I will steam some frozen veggies I have in the freezer to go with our dinner.

I have a running list of pantry items and household goods that need to be replenished. I got paid this morning, wrote out all the bills (my student loan, electric, water, pest control, equity line (snowball payment), June's mortgage, doctor bills, cable, cell phones, and a payment to my tuition at Walden.

My savings is intact, but I haven't made any deposits in the past two months. The last deposit was made January 21, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment