Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Using what we have...

We have some green leaf lettuce and two roma tomatoes that need to be used up. We have a few eggs, and a pound of turkey bacon that is in the fridge. We have a few hamburger rolls that need to be used. 

I'm going to make BLT's for the adults for dinner. The kids don't really care for them, so they will get fried egg and turkey bacon sandwiches. 

We are going to Rhode Island the week of Christmas and I want to clear out as much as possible from the fridge. 

2 comments:

  1. Smart move! We have just returned from a long visit then a week of some kind of creeping crud. Now we finally feel like eating, but I have been putting off going to the store. Tonights dinner was eggs and toast. Last of the bread and eggs so I guess I am out of enough stuff that I really need to go. Drats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I'm waiting to go until after our trip. I would like to hold off until January, but the kids and DH may revolt.

      Delete