Tuesday, June 4, 2013

What's been cooking??

So far for June,, I have spent NOTHING!!! My husband did sell some of his comic books and proceeded to our pantry items. I say that I spent nothing because this extra cash that he received did not come out of my budget.

June 3rd scrambled eggs, toast
June 2nd homemade chili (husband bought all chili items, we have some leftovers in the freezer).
June 1st Frozen lasagna (husband bought this).

This month is tight with finances. I paid two tax bills for the vehicles. My daughter is graduating on Friday. She wants to celebrate at Olive Garden. I had to buy her a pair of dress pants and a nice top. My husband's computer died, I bought him a new one yesterday. I am going to work on using what we have, to help decrease the cost of feeding five people this month.

My garden is producing. I have lots of strawberries I picked the other morning. My black berry and blueberry are producing, but the fruit is not ripe yet. I have potato, onion, and garlic producing, but it's too early to harvest any of it. My cucumber has nice leaves, my tomato plant has three small fruit on it, and the green beans are beginning to produce.

Our toilet broke, and that had to be replaced. big bucks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment