Sunday, June 16, 2013

I am almost done with June's extra expenses!!!

I paid two tax bills for the vehicles DONE.
My daughter is graduating on Friday DONE. She wants to celebrate at Olive Garden DONE.
I had to buy her a pair of dress pants and a nice top DONE.
My husband's computer died, I bought him a new one yesterday DONE.
My Mary and Kevin are going to have an end of the year party. DONE
My kids are going to need pool passes this summer.
We have Father's Day to celebrate DONE!!!
My daughter has a birthday party to attend DONE.
Our toilet broke, and that had to be replaced. big bucks DoNE!!


I am going to work on using what we have, to help decrease the cost of feeding five people this month.
This month is tight with finances.

I have a full emergency fund of 1,000. I did make a deposit in the bank towards my living expense fund. I now have 1,097 it. My living expense fund goal is 5,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment