Sunday, June 9, 2013

Open veggies....frozen surprises!

Cleaning up the kitchen and going through the freezer, I found numerous opened bags of frozen veggies. i organized the freezer and put what was open on the bottom pull out shelf, along with the meats that were in there. I have the unopened veggies and frozen "surprises" AKA containers with left overs on the top shelf.

Well, how many opened bags of frozen veggies may one have.....3, 4, or how about 5. I have five bags of opened veggies, and two of them are corn, one broccoli, and one Brussels sprouts, along with Italian veggies.

It gets better....I have ten containers of frozen surprises....TEN!!! Some of them are labeled, some are not. I know there's a bunch of chicken broth , some spaghetti sauce, cream cheese cake frosting (forgot about this, was at Easter), and can't make out what else. We will have to have a thaw and see party.

I put what was left of the chicken in the fridge. I took the chicken broth and placed it in a bowl and will freeze it in the AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment