Friday, February 15, 2013

Dinner 2/15

Since I go back to work this weekend....all three nights and won't be off again until Monday, I have the makings for two (maybe three) cheese pizzas, and maybe the third will be a veggie pizza. I have all the flour, yeast, spices, oil, dry milk, salt, and sugar to put into my bread machine to do the work for me. This will be the crust for both pizzas. I have some opened spag sauce that can be used to top the pizzas. I have a pound of mozzarella cheese, and some provolone cheese that can be shredded to top the pizzas. We have diced tomato, garlic, onion, and peppers that can be placed to make a veggie pizza (for the adults).

This is a quick and easy dinner that doesn't require a lot of cooking time. I can do the prep this morning for the crust, shred the two cheeses, slice the veggies thin, and get the pizzas made before the kids get home from school. All I would have to do is bake them this afternoon. It's cheaper of me to make them pizza than it is to buy the local take out joint. Plus, I have everything we would need to make it a family time event.

No comments:

Post a Comment