Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Dinner 4/28 and 4/29

I was so tired yesterday from working all weekend. All I did was lie on the sofa and catch up on sleep. My kids were at school. My dd was at work, and my husband napped with me.

He went to the store and bought two frozen pizzas for the kids, and a veggie chicken pizza for us. They got baked on the oven and we had them for dinner. I don't know how much they cost, and I just handed over my debit card, so he could get something.

Today is a crock pot meal. I had thawed four chicken thighs over the weekend. They are in the crock pot with five very small potatoes that were growing their own roots. I peeled and cut the last four carrots, and the pitiful soft celery that lurking (I have a new 5 lb bag in the fridge, I didn't want to open a new bag), a whole onion, two cloves of garlic and everything went into the crock pot.

I added a cup of water, one boullion cube, some Aldi "grinder" chicken spices (sage, poultry seasoning, bell pepper, pepper, onion, thyme) and put the lid on.

Dinner is "done" and we are eating around 4:30 or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment