Saturday, March 29, 2014

Life...

I am patiently waiting on Monday, March 31 for an interview at a hospital located about 30 minutes away, for a RN position in ICU/Float Pool/Med Surg unit. I meet with the director at 11:30 Monday, and I have a few things to do to get ready for this.

1. Find my one pair of dress pants and matching top.
2. Finish cleaning up my portfolio.


I heard from my previous supervisor. I will be paid for 36 hours on April 3rd. This is part of the agreement we had for the two week suspension. I will be paid for one week due to the peer review committee not getting back to my director on time with their findings.

I will also be paid for two weeks of paid leave to help with the transfer process. I am not sure if this is in the April 3rd check, or April 17th check.

The bills have to be paid. I have not touched my savings, and still have 800-900 in my checking. All of MArch's expenses have been counted for a week and a half ago. I am working on mid April's expenses, and May's bills.

The needs around here show that we will be going to the grocery store at some point this coming week.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things will work out for you, in your favor! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete