Thursday, November 21, 2013

Tuition oops part 2

So, I heard back from the business office this afternoon by email. They have adjusted her balance due for tuition, and have placed a "do not drop" status on her account. She still is enrolled for Spring 2014 with two classes, and the cost has been reflected on the account. They did credit her tuition payment of 200 dollars, and since they are not able to credit my account the difference from yesterday's payment (that's fine), they have adjusted the next three payments due. Instead of owing 253.46 for three payments, I owe 120 and some odd change that will come out automatically direct debit on my bank account. It's easier to handle, and glad that I was persistent in contacting the correct employee who manages the FACTS tuition payments.

Thankful for the chance to keep my finances intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment